Top Salmon Recipes To Try This Summer
Salmon dishes are summertime favorites and it’s easy to see why. Salmon is an easy fish to grill up, giving it a unique flavor you can’t get in other ways of cooking this fish. Of course, there are so many other ways to cook up salmon that lock in flavor, moisture, and nutrients! We’ve heard for years how salmon is full of so many healthy oils and vitamins, so it’s no wonder salmon is an OceanBox favorite for so many! That’s why we rounded up our five favorite recipes from the blog-o-sphere to help you get inspired to cook up some salmon.
- Baked Salmon with Dijon & Thyme Sauce: This is a simple baked salmon dish that is sure to deliver on flavor! Get some fresh thyme from your herb garden, or pick some up at your local farmer’s market and you’ll be well on your way to a flavorful salmon dish. The combo of dijon mustard, garlic, lemon, and thyme makes for a fresh flavor. Not only is this dish delish, but it’s easy too! You can get the full instructions and insider tips from blogger Jessica Wood here!
- Simple Salmon Burgers: Burgers are good anytime, but especially when you can throw them on the grill. NYC Food blogger, Rachl Mansfield shares an amazing salmon burger recipe that is to die for! They’re simple, and friendly to so many different diets including grain-free and gluten-free. Oh, and did we mention how easy they are! Check out the full recipe online here!
- Salmon with Rhubarb Sweet Chili Sauces: This salmon dish is sweet and savory with the perfect amount of heat! It’s a winner for a busy weeknight or simply when you want to impress your guests! April over at Whisk It Real Gud lays out how to use this tangy rhubarb for a simply magical salmon dish. Get the full explanation and tips here for this recipe.
- Salmon Salad with Pear, Bell Peppers, & Walnuts: Salads are always a winner and salmon is a great option for protein on a healthy salad. This fresh salad by Chrissy at Snacking in Sneakers has a wealth of flavors, as well as nutrients. It’s simple to make and take on the go. It’s simply a must-have for a fresh meal! Get all the instructions and full recipe here.
- Asian Glazed Salmon: Whip up a winner with this Asian Glazed Salmon dish, full of soy sauce, teriyaki and fresh ginger. The glaze is easy to make and a winner with even the pickiest eaters. Bake or grill for an easy, crowd-pleasing salmon dish! Get the full recipe from Alexe at Keys To The Cucina!
Whether you plan to grill, bake, or sear your fish, don’t miss out on a fresh, healthy meal that won’t take up your whole night. Salmon is easy to cook, full of nutrients, and most importantly, full of flavor! And now, it’s easy to get fresh, sustainable salmon at your doorstep, making these recipes even easier to execute!
Have a favorite salmon recipe? Share it with us on Instagram, Facebook, or our website!